The main ones:
- Beijing cabbage 9 leaves
- Eggs 4-5 pcs.
- Flour 60 g
- Salt pinch
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Cheese 150 grams
- Ham 100 grams
- Green onions to taste
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- Main ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
1. So, we cut off the solid part from the leaf of cabbage, and with a chop hammer we go through the middle of the leaf.
2. Pour the eggs into the container, add salt, ground pepper, whisk lightly with a whisk, sift the flour, and mix into a homogeneous consistency.
3. A leaf of cabbage, dip in batter, and fry in warmed vegetable oil on both sides.
4. Put the sheet on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
5. Now we are preparing the filling. Finely chop the tomatoes, and put them in a container, cut the ham into a cube, grate the cheese on a fine grater, finely chop the onion greens, salt and pepper to taste, add mayonnaise, mix, and the filling is ready.
6. Put a small amount of filling on the sheet and twist it into a roll. Enjoy your meal!