We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pita 1 pc.
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Cheese 100 gr.
- Sausage 100 gr.
- Tomato (or pickled cucumber) about 60 gr.
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Sesame optional
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cheese, Bread
- Serving 3 servings
1. From the pita cut 2 flat cakes with a diameter corresponding to the diameter of the pan.
2. Grate the cheese, cut the tomato and sausage (or any other meat product) into cubes.
3. Put one cake in a pan, spread half of the cheese on top. Beat two eggs with a fork, salt to taste (depending on the salinity of the cheese). Pour the eggs onto the tortilla. Top of the sausage, tomatoes and the second part of cheese.
4. Cover everything with a second flat cake, press down a little, leave to fry for 5 minutes under the lid. If desired, grease the cake with the remaining egg or water on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. After 5 minutes, flip the cake, fry for another 4-5 minutes under the lid.