- Mackerel 2 pcs.
- Potato 12 pcs.
- 1 carrot
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Dill to taste
- Green onions to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Potato seasoning to taste
- Seasoning for fish to taste
- Main ingredients: Mackerel, Potato
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
cutting board, deep bowl, baking sheet
Cooking:The recipe for juicy chicken with potatoes in the oven:
1. Sprinkle the mackerel with seasoning for fish, salt and rub on both sides (to taste).
2. Add dill and lemon inside the mackerel. Cut potatoes and carrots.
3. Mix potatoes, carrots, seasoning for potatoes and vegetable oil.
4. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put mackerel, potatoes and carrots on it.
5. We send to the preheated oven 200'C for about 50-60 minutes. After full cooking, sprinkle the dish with green onions.
Details of cooking mackerel with potatoes in the oven in my video. Enjoy your meal!