- Chicken thigh 5 pcs.
- Chicken legs 5 pcs.
- Potato 12 pcs.
- Garlic to taste
- Onion 1 pc.
- Chicken seasoning to taste
- Potato seasoning to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
cutting board, deep bowl, baking sheet
Cooking:The recipe for juicy chicken with potatoes in the oven:
1. Pickle the chicken. Add mayonnaise, seasoning for chicken, salt and garlic.
2. Leave the chicken to marinate for 20-30 minutes. Chop potatoes and onions.
3. Mix potatoes and onions. Add a little vegetable oil and seasoning for potatoes.
4. Lubricate the baking sheet with vegetable oil and spread the pickled chicken and potatoes on it.
5. We send it to the preheated 180'C oven for about 40-45 minutes.
After full cooking, sprinkle the dish with herbs. Details of cooking chicken with potatoes in the oven in my video. Enjoy your meal!