- Strawberries 200-250 g
- Cookies (such as chess) 200 g
- Icing sugar 80 g
- Butter 50 g
- Curd 150 g
- Coconut flakes 2-3 tbsp. l
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, butter
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Grind cookies into crumbs in any way. Leave 50 g for dusting.
2. In a blender cup, stir crushed cookies, cottage cheese, powdered sugar, butter and grind until smooth.
3. From the prepared mass, we roll up balls the size of a walnut.
4. We turn each ball into a cake, put strawberries inside and form cookies in the form of a ball or a berry.
5. Mix the chopped cookies with coconut and chop each cookie.
Enjoy your meal!