- cottage cheese 200 gr
- eggs 4 pcs.
- apples 2 pcs.
- sugar 150 gr
- sour cream 3 tbsp
- vanilla sugar 10 gr
- flour 200 gr
- baking powder 10-12 gr
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- powdered sugar 1 tbsp
- salt pinch
- Main ingredients
- World Cuisine
1. In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar in a froth.
2. Add cottage cheese, sour cream and a pinch of salt. Mix everything with a mixer.
3. Add flour and baking powder. Shuffle.
4. Grease the mold with vegetable oil, lay out the dough.
5. Cut the apples into slices and put on top of the dough.
6. Put in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
7. Decorate the cooled cake with icing sugar.
Charlotte with apples and cottage cheese is ready! Have a nice tea party.