Ingredients for Making Chicken Liver in Beer
- Chicken liver 500 grams
- Olive or sunflower oil 5 tablespoons
- Beer (dark or light) 200 milliliters
- Onion 1 piece
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Bay leaf 2 pieces
- Mint (fresh) 2 leaves
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Sea salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground thyme 1 teaspoon
- Sweet Paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Dill 5 sprigs of fresh or 1 teaspoon of dried
- Parsley 5 sprigs fresh or 1 teaspoon dried
- Main ingredientsLiver, Chicken, Beer
- Serving 2 servings
Frying pan, kitchen knife, cutting board, spatula, tablespoon.
Step 1: fry the onions.
Heat oil in a pan. Peel the onion and chop it with feathers. Throw the onion in hot oil and fry over medium heat, stirring until golden brown and transparent.
Step 2: fry the liver.
Clean the liver (you can soak it in cold water for a short time) and put it in a pan to the onion. Fry until the liver changes color.
Step 3: add the spices.
Add chopped garlic (you can use granulated), lavrushka, peppermint, sugar (this is optional, but tastier with it), salt, pepper, thyme and paprika to the liver. Stir to mix the spices.
Step 4: add the beer.
Pour the beer carefully into the pan and bring it to a boil.
Once the beer has boiled, cover the frying pan with a lid, turn down the heat to simmer moderately, and cook still 10 minutes. After these 10 minutes, the sauce should thicken.
Step 5: add the greens.
Sprinkle the liver with fresh or dried herbs in the beer. And immediately remove from heat.
Stir again and serve the finished meal hot to the table!
Step 6: serve the chicken liver in beer.
Serve the liver stewed in beer, it is necessary to water with a large amount of sauce in which it was prepared. As a side dish, rice, pasta, fresh vegetable salad and mashed potatoes are suitable. Or you can just serve the liver, decorated with slices of lemon.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you are not sure about the quality of liver cleansing and think that it will still be bitter, you can either rinse it with cold water well or soak it for a while in the same beer (just do not use the beer in which you soaked the liver).