- eggs 3 pcs.
- salt pinch
- vanilla sugar sachet
- sugar 1 cup (230 grams)
- kefir 250 ml
- flour 300 gr
- baking powder pack (10-12 grams)
- apples 5 pcs.
- vegetable oil 100 ml
- Main ingredients
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, salt, vanilla sugar and sugar with a mixer. Then, without ceasing to beat, gradually pour in vegetable oil.
2. Add kefir and mix. Pour half the flour and a bag of baking powder, mix. Add the second half of the flour and mix well.
3. Peel the apples and cut into small slices. Stir the apples with the dough.
4. Lubricate the mold (27 by 20 cm) with vegetable oil and lay out the dough with apples, distributing it throughout the mold. Send to the oven for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
5. When the apple pie is ready, let it cool and then remove from the mold. If desired, you can decorate with powdered sugar. Have a nice tea party!