- pita 1 pc
- boiled chicken 150 gr
- green onions 1 bunch
- several branches of basil to taste
- tomato 1 pc
- cheese 100 gr
- sour cream 3 tbsp
- garlic 1 clove
- salt and black pepper to taste
- eggs 2 pcs
- milk 50 ml
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
1. Grind the fillet, tomato, onion, basil and cheese.
2. Grind 1 clove of garlic, add to sour cream, season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cut the pita bread into strips 12-14 cm wide.
4. Put the filling and wrap it in a triangle.
5. Dip envelopes from pita bread in an egg with milk.
6. Fry on each side until golden brown.