We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Chicken Breast 400 gr.
- Chicken thighs 1 kg.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Garlic 3-6 tooth.
- Powdered milk 1.5 tbsp
- Nutmeg 1/5 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp (not complete)
- Black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
cutting board, knife, foil, baking dish
1) 450 gr. chop the chicken breast into arbitrary pieces, grind it in a blender with several cloves of garlic.
2) 1 kg. free the chicken thighs from the skin, cut out the bone and cut the meat into small pieces, about 2/3 cm.
3) Combine the minced meat with slices of hips. Add 1.5 tbsp. milk powder, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 part tsp salt and black pepper to taste, 1/5 tsp nutmeg. Mix everything well.
4) Cover the baking dish with foil. Spread the meat and tighten it by hand. Knock the shape on the table to make the mass more dense. Cover with foil and send to the preheated to 180 * C oven to the middle level. Cook for 50 minutes. After 50 minutes, pour in the resulting liquid. Cover with foil, on top - the load, I have it pasta, weighing 1 kg. send to the refrigerator for at least 8 hours and you can help yourself! Enjoy your meal!