- Zucchini 2 pcs (not large)
- 2 eggs
- Flour 5 tbsp
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Cheese 100g
- Sausage (I have hunting sausages) 100g
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Greens to taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Zucchini, Tomato, Cheese
Cooking:1. Three courgettes on a coarse grater, add a small amount of salt and let stand for 5-10 minutes. During this time, zucchini will start up juice.
2. Prepare the filling: cut the tomatoes into circles, three cheese on a coarse grater, cut the sausage and greens separately.
3. After 5-10 minutes, wring out with your hands or through a fine sieve of zucchini.
4. Combine the zucchini with eggs, flour, add salt, pepper to taste. Mix well.
5. Put the dough in a baking dish greased with vegetable oil (I have a split mold 25 cm in diameter). We level the dough with a spoon and top the chopped tomatoes. We send to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes. After the specified time, we take out the form from the oven and lay out the sausage, as well as pour plenty of cheese and send it to the oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Decorate with herbs (I have parsley) and enjoy !!!
Enjoy your meal and good mood.
Watch a short step-by-step video of making pizza.