- Ice water 100 ml
- Egg 1 pc.
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Flour 250 gr (- / + 10-20 gr for rolling)
Stuffing for dumplings:
- Seedless cherries 600-700 gr
- Sugar 70-100 gr (depending on cherry acid)
- Corn starch 1 tbsp
- Butter 20 gr
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Sour cream to taste
- Main ingredients
Step 1: Step-by-step video recipe :.
1. Pour fresh seedless cherries or pre-thawed cherries with sugar and leave them to let the juice flow. For frozen cherries, 1 hour is enough, for fresh it is necessary - about 3 hours. Excess juice is drained, it can be used for compote.
2. For the test, mix salt, egg, flour and ice water. Knead the dough and leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Add starch to the cherry and add sugar if desired.
4. Roll out the dough with a thickness of approximately 3 mm (not too thin so that the dough can hold a juicy filling). Cut circles with a diameter of 7-8 cm.