- flour 200 gr.
- sugar 0.5 tbsp.
- baking powder for dough 1 pack (10 gr.)
- salt 0.5 tsp
- eggs 1 pc.
- vegetable oil 80 ml.
- milk 120 ml.
- blackcurrant berries 250 gr. (fresh or frozen)
- Main ingredients: Blackcurrant, Flour
- Serving16 servings
Cooking:The recipe for muffins with berries:
1. Mix 200 g of sifted flour with half a glass of sugar, add half a teaspoon of salt and a bag (10 g) of baking powder for the dough. Mix.
2. Now mix in another bowl 1 chicken egg, 80 ml of vegetable oil and mix. Add 120 ml of milk here and beat with a whisk.
3. You need to combine these two mixtures and mix to make a dough. Then add blackcurrant berries to this dough (you can take both frozen and fresh berries of your choice) and stir a little gently.
4. Pour the dough with black currant into muffin baking dishes (at 2/3 depth) and send to the oven preheated to 180 ° C to bake for about 20-25 minutes.Enjoy your tea party.