- pork 1 kg
- garlic 4 cloves
- sour cream 1 tbsp
- salt 1 tsp
- pepper to taste
- Provencal herbs 0.5 tsp
- Main Ingredients
1. Peel and chop the garlic with a knife.
2. Wash the meat and make small cuts so that the pork is fully marinated.
3. Salt pork, pepper, add Provencal herbs and garlic.
4. Add sour cream and rub everything thoroughly into the meat. Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for the night.
5. Wrap marinated meat in foil and send to bake in the oven for 90 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
6. Expand the foil and bake the meat for 20 minutes, so that the pork is slightly browned.
Juicy and soft pork is ready. Bon Appetit everyone!