- Zucchini 600 grams
- Carrot 100 grams
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Flour 80 grams
- Parsley 10 grams
- Champignons 300 grams
- Onion 120 grams
- Sour cream 120 grams
- Hard cheese 80 grams
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Rub the squash on a coarse grater, also act with carrots, salt, mix well and let stand for about 10 minutes. At the end of time we squeeze out the excess liquid.
2. Add a pinch of salt to the eggs and mix well.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the zucchini, pepper, pour finely chopped parsley, sift the flour, and mix well.
4. Grease the parchment with vegetable oil, and spread the squash dough with an even layer. Sent to a preheated oven to 200 degrees, for 20 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling. Finely chop the onion, and fry until transparent in vegetable oil. We also cut the mushrooms finely, and send to the onion, salt and pepper to taste, wait until the moisture evaporates and fry the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Pass the garlic through the press, fry for 1 minute, add sour cream and cook another 1 minute. The filling is ready.
6. Remove the prepared zucchini cake from the oven, let it cool slightly, cover the cake with parchment, put a cutting board on top, turn it over and carefully remove the parchment.
7. Now we spread the mushroom filling, leaving on the one hand about 2-3 cm of free space. Sprinkle with grated cheese over the entire surface, and turn it tightly into a roll, and send it to the oven for another 7-10 minutes. Decorate with tomatoes at will and serve! Enjoy your meal!