- Cauliflower 800 g
- Carrot 200 g
- Garlic 3 tooth.
- Parsley 1 beam.
- Water 1 L
- Salt 2 tbsp. l
- Sugar 1.5 stack. (200 ml)
- Vinegar 9% 1 stack. (200 ml)
- Vegetable oil 60 ml
- Seasoning for Korean carrots 1 pack. (25 g)
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Carrot, Garlic
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
1. We sort the cauliflower into inflorescences, cutting off the stump and the remains of the leaves.
2. Lower the cabbage inflorescences into boiling water and boil for about 3-4 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon.
3. Grate carrots and fine garlic on a coarse grater, chop the parsley.
4. Prepare the marinade: add salt, sugar, vinegar and vegetable oil to the water. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Pour the cabbage with boiling marinade, add carrots, garlic and herbs.
6. Stir, let cool and send to the refrigerator for the night.
Enjoy your meal!