- Flour 250 g + 1 tsp.
- Sour cream 200 g
- Sugar 1 stack. (200 ml)
- Butter 100 g
- 2 eggs
- Blackcurrant 200 g
- Vanilla sugar 1 tsp
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Main ingredients: Blackcurrant, Sour cream, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
1. Beat with a mixer the eggs with sugar until a lush white mass.
2. Add melted butter and sour cream, continuing to whisk with a mixer.
3. Add the vanilla sugar and baking powder to the flour, mix and pour in parts into the whipped mass. Knead the dough.
4. Pour a teaspoon of flour into the washed and dried currants and mix.
5. In a greased mold, place half of the dough, spread the currant and the remaining dough on top.
6. The form is sent to the preheated oven at a temperature of 180-190 degrees for about 50-55 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!