- flour 400 gr.
- sugar 250 gr.
- eggs 5 pcs.
- butter 100 gr.
- sour cream 20% fat 400 g.
- soda 1 tsp
- cocoa 3 tbsp
- salt 1 pinch
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Sour Cream, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 8-10
- World Cuisine
Cooking:How to make a zebra pie on sour cream:
1. In a bowl, break all the eggs, add sugar and a pinch of salt. Beat with a mixer until lightening the mass and splendor. Now add the softened butter and whisk again.
2. Sour cream mixed with soda and send in a bowl to beaten eggs. And whisk everything again. Next, add the sifted flour in portions while continuing to mix everything with a mixer. The dough should turn out to be liquidy.
3. In a separate bowl, dilute cocoa with hot water, stirring with a whisk.
4. We divide the finished dough into 2 equal parts. 1 part mixed with dissolved cocoa and stirred with a mixer.
5. We cover the bottom of the baking dish (I have a shape with a diameter of 22 cm) with parchment paper and pour the dough there portionwise, alternating white dough and chocolate.
6. Using a wooden skewer, apply a drawing on top. We send to bake in the oven preheated to 200 degrees for about 30-40 minutes. Enjoy your tea party.