- Milk 180 ml.
- Eggs 1 pc.
- Salt pinch
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Vanillin pinch
- Butter 60 gr.
- Flour 380-400 gr.
- Dry yeast 1 tsp (5-6 gr.)
- Cottage cheese 500 gr.
- Egg yolk 1 pc.
- Sliced apricot 300 gr.
- Blackcurrant 20-50 gr.
- Sugar to taste
- Vanillin on the tip of a knife
- Starch 1 tbsp
- Egg yolk 1 pc.
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Main ingredients: Black Currant, Milk, Cottage Cheese, Butter, Sugar
bowl, spoon, knife, brush, baking dish, cling film
1) Pour 180 ml into a bowl. milk, beat 1 egg, add a pinch of salt and 3 tbsp. sugar, add a pinch of vanillin. Mix a little and sift in parts flour to liquid ingredients. Add 1 tsp. dry yeast and knead the dough. First, in a bowl, stir in half the norm of the flour and add 60 gr. very soft butter, mix. Sift the remaining flour on the table and knead the dough on the table. The dough is very soft, pleasant to the touch. I shift it into a bowl greased with vegetable oil and cover with a towel. Leave the dough to come up for 1.5 hours.
2) For the filling in the curd, add 1 yolk, 3 tbsp. sugar and a little vanillin, kill everything with a blender, pour 300 gr. apricots, cut into small cubes, 20-30 grams of black currant, it will make a pleasant sour note to the filling. Be sure to add 1 tbsp. starch, thanks to him, the filling will not leak out. Mix everything carefully and the filling is ready.
3) Lightly knead the dough and divide into 15 equal parts. Roll up each part to form a ball. Cover the blanks with cling film so as not to get windy. Roll the dough round a little. In the middle we put the filling, about a tablespoon. Fasten the edges of the pie on both sides. Thus form 15 pies. I put it in a baking dish, greased with vegetable oil, not very tight to each other.
4) Cover with cling film and leave to increase in volume and can be baked. I’m sending it in the refrigerator, and tomorrow I’ll bake it already. 1.5 hours before baking I get the pies out of the refrigerator. Yolk mixed with 1 tbsp. milk. Shake and grease the pies on top with a brush.
5) Send to a preheated oven up to 180 * C at an average level, bake until cooked, in my oven pies were baked for 25 minutes.
6) If desired, pies on top can be sprinkled with powdered sugar. Pies can be disconnected or cut into portioned pieces, like a pie. The pies are very soft and tender, and remain so after cooling.