- minced meat (I have chicken) 600 gr
- bread 30 gr
- bulbs 1.5 pcs
- garlic 7 cloves
- chicken egg 1 pc
- cheese (I took Russian) 100 gr
- flour (if the stuffing is too thin) to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- breadcrumbs to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Eggs, Cheese
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Cooking:How to cook cutlets stuffed with cheese inside:
1. Peel onions and garlic, pass them through a meat grinder with bread for added density (you can do without bread). Add this mixture to the minced meat, salt and pepper to taste. Add the egg (you can add a little flour if the stuffing is too thin) and mix everything thoroughly.
2. Cheese cut into rectangular strips and string the cheese strips on skewers.
3. Next, the cheese must be wrapped in a layer of minced meat and roll in breadcrumbs.
4. Put our patties with cheese inside on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes in the oven.