- 500 gr chicken fillet (2 pcs fillet)
- salt and pepper to taste
- eggs 2 pcs.
- paprika 0.5 tsp
- sour cream 1 tbsp with a slide
- flour 2 tbsp
- Main ingredients
1. Chicken fillet cut into large circles, a thickness of 1.5-2 cm.
2. Chicken covered with cling film and slightly beat off with a hammer.
3. Smoked chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Prepare a batter, for this use a whisk to mix eggs, salt, paprika, mix and add sour cream, mix, add flour and mix thoroughly again so that there are no lumps.
5. Dip each piece of meat in batter and put it in a heated pan with vegetable oil. We fry the chops on both sides until golden brown over medium heat.
Juicy chicken in batter is ready !! Chops are delicious, both hot and cold! Bon Appetit everyone!