- Milk 500 ml.
- Vegetable oil 250 ml.
- 2 eggs
- Salt 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Flour 1 kg.
- Baking powder 10 gr.
- Dry yeast 10 gr.
- Minced meat (beef or mutton) 600 gr.
- Sweet pepper 2 pcs. (250 gr.)
- Onion 2 pcs. (250 gr.)
- Tomatoes 2 pcs. (120 gr.)
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Hot pepper to taste
- Egg yolk 1 pc.
- Milk 1.5 tbsp
- Main ingredients: Beef, Veal, Lamb, Onion, Pepper, Tomato, Flour
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
bowl, spoon, blender, knife, cutting board, baking sheet, brush
1) In a bowl, combine warm milk, odorless vegetable oil, sugar, salt, eggs. Mix.
2) Combine premium flour, baking powder and dry yeast in a separate bowl. Mix.
3) In small parts, mix dry ingredients into liquid ones. Knead soft, supple dough. Cover with cling film and leave for 1-1.5 hours for proofing.
4) Tomatoes incised crosswise and pour boiling water for 5-7 minutes. Then peel the tomatoes. Grind tomatoes, onions, sweet peppers in a blender. In a bowl combine the chopped onion, bell pepper and tomato, ground beef, salt, ground black pepper, hot paprika and tomato paste. Mix everything well.
5) Minced meat divided into 16 parts. The weight of the minced meat portion is 55-60 g.
6) Lightly knead the dough and divide into 16 equal parts. Round each part. Pieces of dough turned out weighing 110-115 gr. Cover with cling film to prevent airing.
7) Roll a piece of dough with a rolling pin with a diameter of 15 cm. Spread the minced meat in the center along the width of 5-6 cm. Cover the minced meat with the edges of the tortilla on both sides. Do not fasten the edges. Thus, to form all the blanks of dough and minced meat. Move the workpieces onto a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil fairly close together. Leave for 20 minutes to proof, then grease with a shaken yolk with milk. Send to the oven, preheated to 180 * C at an average level, bake for 20-25 minutes, until a beautiful golden crust. Enjoy your meal!