- currants (mashed potatoes) 1 kg
- sugar 1 kg
- Main Ingredients: Red Currant, Sugar
1. Wash the currants and grind with a blender or meat grinder.
2. The resulting porridge must be grated through a sieve. I use a crush, and I squeeze out the remains with my hand. I measure currant syrup. This time I got 1 kg of the finished product.
3. I put the currants on the fire and add 1 kg of sugar. Proportions of finished currants and sugar 1 to 1.
4. Periodically stir the currants and cook after boiling for 5 minutes.
5. Pour our jam into sterilized jars and close the lid. No need to flip and wrap cans. After cooling, the jam will thicken! Have a nice tea party!