- cabbage 200 gr
- onions 1 pc.
- processed cheese 1 pc.
- eggs 2 pcs.
- sour cream 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- flour 2 tbsp
- cooking oil
- Main Ingredients Cabbage
1. Chop the cabbage, add salt and knead a little with your hands.
2. Chop the onion and add to the cabbage.
3. Add eggs, pepper and sour cream to the vegetables, mix everything thoroughly.
4. Then grate the cream cheese on a fine grater. I recommend putting it in the freezer 30 minutes before cooking. It is then easily rubbed and does not stick. Shuffle.
5. Add flour and mix thoroughly again.
6. Put 1 tablespoon of cabbage dough in a heated pan with vegetable oil. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
Cabbage pancakes with cream cheese are ready! Enjoy your meal!