- zucchini 3 kg
- tomatoes 1.5 kg
- carrots 0.5 kg
- sweet pepper 0.5 kg
- garlic 200 g
- paprika 2 tbsp
- sugar 100 g
- salt 2 tbsp
- vegetable oil 200 ml.
- vinegar 100 ml. (9%)
- 1pcs chili pepper (if you like hot)
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Pepper, Zucchini, Tomato, Garlic
1. Prepare vegetables: thoroughly wash, peel the zucchini, carrots from the peel, pepper from seeds. Cut vegetables: zucchini, tomatoes, carrots and peppers, and pass through a meat grinder. Add sugar, salt, vegetable oil and mix.
2. Send the mixture to the stove and cook after boiling over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. During this time, let the garlic pass through the press and if you like hot adjika, then chop the chili pepper.
4. After 30 minutes, add paprika, garlic, vinegar and chili to adjika. Cook for another 10 minutes after boiling.
5. Spread adjika in pre-prepared sterilized jars and close with sterilized lids. Turn the cans over and cover with a warm towel, allow to cool completely.
6. From this amount of ingredients, 5 liters of adjika were obtained.
All bon appetit and good mood!