On a 3 liter jar:
- Cucumbers 1.5-2kg
- Dill umbrellas 4-5 pcs. (dill greens can also be used, 50 gr)
- Garlic 1 head
- Black pepper 6-8 peas
- Allspice 3 peas
- Leaves of cherries, currants, horseradish in a few pieces (if available, if not, then you can do without them)
- Boiling water 1 liter
- Salt 1 tbsp with a slide
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Main Ingredients
1. Wash cucumbers, dill and leaves of cherry, currant, horseradish. Trim the butt of cucumbers, so they will be better salted.
2. In the jar, place the cucumbers very tightly, alternating with dill, leaves of cherry, currant and horseradish, garlic, black and allspice.
3. Dissolve salt and sugar in boiling water, pour cucumbers. So that the jar does not crack, pour boiling water on the cucumbers, and not on the walls of the jar, under the jar you can put something iron, for example, a knife. Leave the cucumbers at room temperature until completely cooled, then refrigerate them so that they are completely cooled and can be served!
- A brine may need from 1 to 1.5 liters, depending on the density of laying cucumbers in a jar. Increase the amount of salt and sugar accordingly.