- flour 350 gr + 10-20 gr for dusting
- salt 1 tsp
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l
- hot water 200 ml
- Main ingredients
1. Sift flour, add salt to hot water and stir. Pour hot water into the flour, add vegetable oil. Knead the dough, first with a spoon, and then with your hands. Cover the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into 8 parts, roll a ball from each, cover and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
3. Well sprinkle the working surface with flour or grease with vegetable oil so that the dough does not stick. If the dough breaks or sticks, then when baking all the air will go out through this hole, and the cavity inside will not work. Roll the ball into a cake with a diameter of 16 cm, try to make sure the shape is round, so it will rise better during baking, forming a pocket inside.
4. Put the tortilla on a preheated pan and fry on one side until golden, turn, fry again until golden. A pocket will already begin to form. Turn the cake again on the side from which they started to fry, and now right before your eyes you will see how it inflates.