- Eggplant 700 g
- Sweet pepper (red) 400 g
- Cheese (mozzarella or suluguni) 200 g
- Parsley 1 bunch.
- Green basil 1 beam.
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Eggplant, Pepper, Cheese
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
1. Cut the pepper into several parts and send it to the preheated oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
2. Eggplant cut into plates along about 0.7-0.8 cm.
3. Grease each plate of eggplant with vegetable oil and fry on both sides in a dry pan. In the process of roasting, salt to taste.
4. Remove the pepper from the oven, put in a separate plate and cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes. After the specified time, remove the peel from the pepper.
5. Cut the cheese into slices and chop the greens.
6. Prepare the mold: I use a 900 ml disposable baking dish. Having moistened it inside with water so that the cling film adheres tightly to the walls of the mold, I line it with cling film, leaving the edges of the film to hang.
7. We collect the terrine: we lay out the eggplants with a fan, overlapping each other, leaving their edges hanging from the mold. In an arbitrary sequence, lay out the remaining ingredients in layers, alternating them in color. The topmost layer should be the ends of the eggplant, which hung from the mold.
8. Cover the terrine with the hanging ends of the film. We put oppression on top and send the terrine form to the refrigerator for the night.
9. Remove the terrine from the mold and cut into pieces before serving.
Enjoy your meal!