- Chicken thighs 600 g
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp. l
- Honey 2 tbsp. l
- Ground cinnamon 0.5 tsp
- Ground ginger - 0.5 tsp. taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Sesame 1 tbsp. l
- Parsley 1 bunch.
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Lemon, Honey
- Serving 4 servings
1. Prepare the marinade: mix lemon juice, honey, cinnamon, ginger, salt, vegetable oil until smooth.
2. We make punctures in the thighs so that the marinade soaks them better.
3. Pour the chicken with marinade and leave to marinate for 1-1.5 hours.
4. Put the chicken in a baking dish, greased with vegetable oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cover the form with foil.
5. We send the chicken to the preheated oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes we remove the foil and again send it to the oven until it turns brown, for about 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!