- Egg 2 pcs.
- Sugar 120 g (or 110 g sugar + 10 g vanilla sugar)
- Applesauce 175 g (175 g peeled finely chopped apples boil for 15 minutes in 50 ml of water until the liquid evaporates, grind in mashed potatoes)
- Flour 250 gr
- Vegetable oil 50 g (or melted butter at room temperature)
- Baking powder 7 gr (1 tsp with slide)
- Apples 2 (Large)
- Powdered sugar to taste + 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- Main ingredients
1. Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy white for 10-15 minutes.
2. Pour in vegetable oil and chilled applesauce. Sift flour with baking powder. Mix the whole mass until smooth with a mixer.
3. Cut the apples into thin slices.
4. Grease the mold with butter, pour half of the dough, put the apples, pour the second half of the dough and put the remaining apples.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-70 minutes. Willingness to check with a wooden skewer.