For the test
- 4 eggs
- Sugar 120 gr.
- Vanilla sugar 10 gr.
- Flour 150 gr.
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- 1 tsp orange peel
- Apples (net weight) 600-700 gr.
- Sugar 2-3 tbsp
- Starch 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon as desired
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Orange, Apple, Flour, Sponge Cake, Sugar
knife, blender (grater), mixer, bowl, spoon, vanilla, silicone mat (parchment for baking)
1) 1 kg. peel and cut the apples into small pieces then chop with a blender, you can grate on a coarse grater, as you prefer. The net weight of apples is 700 g. Squeeze the crushed apples from the juice. Add sugar and 1 tablespoon to taste. starch. Mix everything.
2) In a clean, dry bowl, break 4 large eggs and beat them, starting at a slow mixer speed, gradually increasing to maximum, into a lush, white, airy mass. In the process of whipping, add sugar and vanilla sugar a little.
3) Mix the flour with a baking powder and in 3 doses enter into the egg mass, stirring well each time. Baking powder can not be added, but for insurance, I add, because I bake with a juicy filling. Mix gently in one direction so that the mass does not fall. Remove the zest of 1 orange for a pleasant taste and aroma of the roll, add to the dough and mix. The zest of orange can be replaced with lemon zest or cinnamon, it will also be very tasty.
4) On a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat or parchment, with a silicone coating (good quality !!!), spread apple puree in a thin layer.
5) Spread the biscuit dough evenly on top. The dimensions of my future biscuit are approximately 20/30 cm. Bake in a preheated oven for 180 * 10-15 minutes.
6) Cover with a sheet of parchment, then with a grate and turn over. It is more convenient to turn over without removing the biscuit from the pan in advance. Carefully remove the baking paper, cut off the uneven edge, but this is not necessary and roll a tight roll. Pay attention to the edges, roll them tightly. Leave as it is until it cools completely. Decorate the finished roll with icing sugar and you can enjoy yourself! Enjoy your meal!