For the test
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Sugar 120 gr.
- Vanilla sugar 10 gr.
- Milk 250 ml.
- Butter 40 gr.
- Flour 200 gr.
- Cocoa 40 gr.
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Sour cream 600 gr.
- Boiled condensed milk 300 ml.
- Thickener for sour cream (cream) 1-2 packets
- Main Ingredients: Milk, Butter, Sour Cream, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate, Condensed Milk
bowl, mixer, soup ladle, frying pan, spatula, dish
1) Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar for about 1-1.5 minutes, until whitening and increase in volume. Mix flour with baking powder and cocoa powder (flour and cocoa must be sieved). Pour half of the dry ingredients - mix at low speed of the mixer, then pour in half the norm of milk. Stir at low speeds. I pour in the second half of the flour, mix and pour the milk, thanks to this sequence of adding ingredients, there will be no lumps in the dough.
Lastly pour melted butter and mix quickly with a mixer.
2) A little grease the pan with vegetable oil. To warm. Spread the dough in a pan with slopes in different directions. The dough is thick, so you can help with a ladle or a brush to smear it in a pan. Cook the cakes on medium heat for 1-1.5 minutes, the crust should grasp well from above, no traces of raw dough should be visible, then turn the crust over and cook for another 30 seconds.
3) Fry all the cakes. It is advisable not to stack them on top of each other until cool. I got 7 cakes with a diameter of 22 cm.
4) Cream. Beat sour cream 15-20% with condensed boiled milk, adding 1 tablespoon each. boiled condensed milk. So that the cream does not exfoliate sour cream and condensed milk should be at the same temperature. To make the cream more airy add a thickener for cream and beat for about 2 minutes. Add thickener according to package instructions.
5) Trim the edges of the cakes with a pizza knife and a plate. Cream with cream cakes and sides of the cake. Send to the refrigerator for at least 2, preferably 4-5 hours
6) Grease the top of the cake with the rest of the cream, make peaks with a spoon, only slightly renew the sides with cream. Garnish with chopped peanuts in milk caramel.