- Corn Starch 250 g
- Hard cheese (Russian) 250 g
- Vegetable oil 150 ml
- Milk 300 ml
- 2 eggs
- Salt 1.5 tsp
- Main ingredients: Milk, Cheese
- Serving16 servings
- World Cuisine Brazilian Cuisine
1. In a wide container, bring to a boil milk mixed with vegetable oil and salt.
2. Add starch and mix quickly.
3. Turn off the heat, add the eggs and mix again.
4. Then add the cheese grated on a fine grater. Knead the dough elastic buttery dough.
5. Grease the baking sheet with oil and sprinkle with flour.
6. From the dough we form small balls and put them on a sheet at a distance from each other.
7. Send the buns to the preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 25 minutes until golden.
Enjoy your meal!