- Cottage cheese 300 gr
- Egg 1 pc.
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar 1-2 tbsp
- Vanilla Sugar 10g
- Flour 4-6 tablespoons (add gradually, the amount depends on the humidity of the cottage cheese)
- Raspberries 15-20 pcs.
- Main ingredients: Raspberry, Curd, Flour
1. Add a pinch of salt and an egg to the curd. Grind everything with a blender until smooth. Add vanilla sugar and regular sugar, gradually add flour, kneading a soft, slightly sticky dough.
2. The dough is divided into 15-20 parts.
3. Roll each part of the dough into a small cake, put raspberries in the center and pinch the edges, forming a ball.
4. Curd balls can be frozen or immediately boiled in salted water for 6-7 minutes.