The main ones:
- Eggplant 400 gr
- Salt to taste
- Dried garlic 0.5 tsp
- Eggplant to starch to taste
- Vegetable cooking oil to taste
Sweet and sour sauce:
- Lemon juice 40-60 gr (can be replaced with apple cider vinegar 6%, take it no more than 40 gr)
- Sugar 40-60 gr
- Water 80 gr
- Soy Sauce 60 gr
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Starch 1 tsp
- Main Ingredients
1. For the sauce, mix all the ingredients and cook until thickened, stirring constantly. When cooling, the sauce will become even thicker.
2. Cut the eggplant into slices, salt and add the dried garlic. Leave on for 15 minutes to slightly salted.
3. Roll in starch and fry on all sides until crisp. Leave the distance between the eggplants so that they are well cooked and not stick together.
4. Serve the cooked eggplant hot with the sauce. After cooling, the crisp will disappear.