Ingredients for making cottage cheese casseroles. Super USEFUL breakfast for the whole family!
- Curd 1 kg
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- 2 eggs
- Sour cream 2 tablespoons
- Semolina 3 tablespoons
- Raisins 100 grams
- Orange zest 1 tablespoon
- Butter 20 grams
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Cottage Cheese, Sour Cream, Semka, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Almost 20 years have passed since then, and for my family this is the most delicious and healthy breakfast.
Cooking cottage cheese casseroles. Super USEFUL breakfast for the whole family !:1. Knead the cottage cheese with a fork or beat with a blender.
2. Add eggs, sour cream, raisins, citrus zest, sugar, semolina to the cottage cheese and mix everything, leave the mass so that the semolina swells.
3. Grease with butter the form in which we will bake the casserole.
4. After the semolina has swollen, we send the curd into the prepared form and into the oven.
5. Bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!