Ingredients for cooking stew with vegetables. The recipe for those on a diet!
- Beef Pulp 1 kg
- Carrot 250 g
- Onion 250 g
- Bay leaf 2-3 pcs.
- Allspice 3-4 mountains.
- Water 50 ml
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Onion, Carrot
- Serving 6 servings
Cooking stew with vegetables. The recipe for those on a diet !:
1. Cut the meat and vegetables into medium slices.
2. Add a little water, bay leaf, allspice to the pan.
3. Then lay out the layers of meat, carrots, onions. Salt each layer of meat.
4. Press the layers tightly, cover with a lid and set on very slow fire for 2-2.5 hours.
Enjoy your meal!