Ingredients for making a currant cocktail
- Yogurt or kefir 1 liter
- Currants 1-1.5 cups
- Ice cream 4 tablespoons
- Red and black currants for decoration
- Currant leaves for decoration
- Icing sugar for decoration
- Main Ingredients: Red Currant, Black Currant, Kefir, Yogurt
- Serving 4 servings
Blender, glasses, colander.
Step 1: chop the berries.
Rinse the currants, sort through, removing twigs and leaves and dry the berries. Then pour them into a plate and process with a blender to get a homogeneous mass.
Step 2: add yogurt and ice cream to the berries.
Mix the crushed berries with yogurt (or kefir), add ice cream and again beat well with a blender until you get a thick cocktail.
Step 3: serve a currant cocktail.
Pour the finished cocktail from currant into glasses for serving, decorate with whole berries and leaves, and sprinkle icing sugar on top to make the cocktail delight not only with its taste, but also with its appearance. Serve cold immediately after cooking.
Enjoy your meal!
- Use vanilla or creamy ice cream, which does not interfere with the taste of currant berries.