Ingredients for making cucumber fritters
- Fresh cucumbers 220-250 grams
- Egg 1 piece
- Wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- Granulated garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Fresh mint for decoration
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 1-2
Frying pan, spatula, plate, grater, tablespoon.
Step 1: rub the cucumbers.
Wash the cucumbers, divide each in half and pull out the seeds with a spoon. If the seeds are small, you can leave them alone.
Peel the cucumbers on a medium grater. Then drain the juice that stands out, otherwise the dough will turn out too liquid. I recommend still slightly squeezing the cucumbers by hand.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Combine the grated cucumbers with salt, pepper and granulated garlic. Add flour and egg. Shuffle. Look at the consistency, if a little liquid, add some more flour, but do not overdo it.
Step 3: fry the cucumber pancakes.
Heat a little vegetable oil in a pan and use a tablespoon (1 tablespoon = 1 pancakes) to lay out the dough. Fry over medium heat until golden below, then pry the fritters and turn them over. Fry until tender.
Step 4: serve the cucumber pancakes.
Fritters from cucumbers are delicious both hot, immediately after cooking, and after they cool slightly. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Serve with sour cream, yogurt and slices of fresh cucumber. There is no better breakfast!
Enjoy your meal!
- If you want to cook more fritters, just increase the number of ingredients proportionally. Do not overdo it with eggs so that they do not interrupt the taste, and with flour so that the dough does not turn out too steep.