Ingredients for Punch
- Cranberry and grant juice 3 cups
- Lemonade (without pulp) 3 cups
- Pineapple juice 3 cups
- Ginger ale or beer 1 bottle
- Main ingredients
- Serving 9 servings
Measuring cup, glasses, wooden stick.
Step 1: mix the juices.
First, cool both the juices and the ale in the refrigerator, the punch should not be warm when serving.
Pour pineapple juice into a large measuring cup and add lemonade to it.
And also add cranberry and pomegranate juice. Stir with a wooden stick.
Step 2: add the ale.
Take small glasses for serving and fill them with juice for 2/3.
Add the rest with alcohol and you can serve!
Step 3: serve the punch.
Serve the punch chilled. Delicious, bright and simple alcoholic drink for your party.
- To make more punch, just double the amount of all the ingredients.
- Prepare the punch in advance by mixing all the juices and sending them to the refrigerator, and when serving, dilute the drink with alcohol.