Ingredients for the preparation of tortillas on sour cream + a recipe for a simple pastry with creamy taste
- Flour 500-550 g
- Dry yeast 2 tsp
- Sour cream 100 g
- Water 150 ml
- Butter 50 g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Sugar 3 tbsp.
- Egg 1 pc.
- Main Ingredients Sour Cream, Flour, Yeast Dough, Sugar
- Serving 5 servings
Tasty, satisfying and fast!
Cooking tortillas on sour cream + a recipe for a simple pastry with a creamy taste:
1. Cook the butter dough: sift the flour and add yeast, salt, sugar, water, melted butter and sour cream to it. We give him a rest for 30 minutes.
2. Roll out the dough with a thickness of 6-8 mm and cut out the cakes in any round shape.
3. Grease each cake with a beaten egg.
4. Give the cakes to distance in a warm place.
5. Send to the oven for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees (until golden brown)
Sour cream cakes are ready! Bon appetit to all!