Ingredients for making a very tender POTATO Casseroles with cream mushrooms
- Potato 1.5 kg
- Champignons 300 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Cream (10-15%) 500 g
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp
- Nutmeg 1 chips.
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Mushrooms, Cream
- Serving 6 servings
This recipe has been popular with all members of my family for a long time, and you may also like it.
Cooking a very tender POTATO Casseroles with cream mushrooms:
1. Cut the mushrooms and finely chop the onion. Fry until tender.
2. Cut the potatoes into thin plates.
3. Put the potatoes lapped on top of each other in a greased mold.
4. Spread two layers of potatoes, each of which is salted, sprinkled with a pinch of nutmeg. Then we lay out a layer of fried mushrooms and again two layers of potatoes, both of which are salted.
5. Top with cream.
6. Send the casserole to the oven for 20-30 minutes at a temperature of 200-220 degrees, and then reduce the temperature to 180-190 degrees for another 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!