Ingredients for the preparation of a healthy light pumpkin mousse "PUMPKIN FUETE". Hit the fall season!
- Stewed Pumpkin 200 g
- Curd 200 g
- Orange 1 pc.
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Lemon jelly 1 pack. (90 g)
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Orange, Cottage Cheese, Sugar
- Serving 3 servings
The mousse is fragrant, not sweet, light, but very tasty! I recommend that you try to cook it, with confidence I can say that you will like it!
1. Pour jelly (you can use lemon or orange) with cold water.
2. Squeeze the juice from the orange.
3. In the boiled pumpkin, add sugar and cottage cheese and grind with a blender.
4. Warm jelly, but do not boil.
5. In small portions add jelly to the pumpkin-curd mass, add orange juice and whisk again with a blender.
6. Pour into a bowl and send to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Pumpkin Mousse is ready! Enjoy your meal!