The rose - rosa centifolia or what we eat today, in short, for a long time I still don't know ......
- 275 g dough sheets
- 320 g minced meat
- 2 smaller eggs
- 1 red pepper not very big
- leaves from two bunches of green onions
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Meat dough roses:
First prepare the filling. Cut the pepper into small cubes, cut the green onion leaves into small pieces, then mix them with the pepper and minced meat and put them in a pan and heat them until the pepper softens. When the pepper has softened, remove the composition from the pan. with the help of a whisk, we take care to let the excess oil and the juice left after hardening drain. We add salt and pepper, we add a whole egg and an egg white and we homogenize. , grease the roll formed with the remaining yolk. Cut the roll into 10 pieces and then place each piece in silicone shapes that look like a rose. Because I only had 6 shapes that look like a rose, I also used some daisies as a shape. Place well in molds and put in the preheated oven, for about 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve hot, although they are good and cold, if it gets cold.
under the tray we put a pot of water, so that it does not burn on the bottom
Dough recipe on vodka pies
1. Sift the flour into a deep bowl.
2. In hot water, add sugar and salt and mix until dissolved. Boil Sunflower Oil (optional).
3. In the sifted flour to make a small depression in which the syrup boiled in the previous stage is poured, add vodka and boil the vegetable oil (optional).
4. Stir, then the resulting mass is passed on a flat surface (for example, on the counter) sprinkled with flour.
5. Knead the dough for Ceburek by hand until smooth. Cover with a towel and leave for 10 minutes, then knead again for a few minutes. Repeat this process 2 more times. Prepare by this method the dough can be used immediately, not to leave alone.
Fluffy dough roses & # 8211 are delicious!
The amazing biscuits made of fine cow's cheese, "Roses", will decorate every holiday table, delighting not only children but also adults.
- 450 g of flour
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 g vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
In a deep bowl, mix 250 g of cottage cheese, 100 g of melted margarine, 1/2 glass of sugar, 1 g of vanillin, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2 egg yolks.
Sift through a small sieve 450 g of flour with 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and gradually add to the cheese mixture.
Knead the dough until you get a homogeneous consistency.
Spread the dough in a thin layer 2-3 mm thick, using a glass with a small crack, cut circles of the same size. Overlap 3-4 circles and twist them well in a roll, then cut it in half so that you get 2 roses.
Similarly, form roses from the rest of the dough.
Preheat the oven to 120 degrees.
Line the tray with baking paper, arrange the biscuits carefully and send them in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Place the baked roses on a beautiful plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve.
Enjoy the winter holidays with unique desserts!
Juice-filled dough rosettes, Mother's Day & # 8211 the most beautiful dessert you've ever seen!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a great recipe for delicious dough roses, with juicy filling. The delicacy is aromatic, tasty and good-looking. Appetizing and aromatic rosettes are prepared from the most accessible ingredients, very simple. Even a novice in the culinary arts will do great. So, let's not waste any more time and start with a good portion of spectacular rosettes.
& # 8211 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
& # 8211 1 teaspoon cinnamon
& # 8211 50 g powdered sugar for decoration
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: combine in a bowl all the dry ingredients: sifted flour, dry yeast, salt and sugar. Mix the ingredients.
2. Pour the dry ingredients from the bowl onto the work surface. Make a hole, then break the egg in it, pour the milk and vegetable oil. Knead the dough.
3. Cover the dough with a towel and leave it in a warm place for 1 hour or until it increases in volume twice.
4. Prepare the filling: melt the butter in a pan, then add the sugar, juice and grated orange peel. Mix well. The sugar should dissolve completely.
5. Wash and peel the apples, remove the spine with seeds. Cut the apples into cubes and add them to the pan with the mixture of butter and sugar. Mix the ingredients. Simmer the apples for 15-20 minutes. Then sprinkle with cinnamon. Stir in the flavored filling.
6. Divide the dough into 9 equal parts. Take a portion of the dough and spread a countertop, using the wooden spatula.
7. Place 1 tablespoon of filling on the center of the worktop. Then, using the knife, make 4 cuts, forming angles of 90 degrees. Wrap each quarter of the countertop around the filling to form a rosette. Proceed similarly with the split dough and the remaining filling.
8. Line the baking tray with paper. Place the rosettes on the lined tray.
9. Break the egg into a small bowl, beat lightly and grease each rosette, using the silicone brush.
10. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. Decorate the fragrant and appetizing rosettes with powdered sugar. Have a great appetite and enjoy it with pleasure.
- 275 g puff pastry
- 260 g finely sliced dry salami
- 12 teaspoons of tomato sauce
I spread the puff pastry with a rolling pin so as to obtain a rectangle of 25x 42 cm. I cut it into 3.5 cm wide strips and I obtained 12 pieces.
I spread the tomato sauce on each strip and placed the salami slices. I rolled the strip and that's how I got the roses.
I placed them in a muffin tray covered with baking paper.
I baked the roses for 20 minutes at 200 ° C for the first 10 minutes and another 10 at 180 ° C. They are good both hot and cold. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Fermented dough pie with meat filling!
If you want to prepare a pie with sweet filling from this dough, add 150 g of sugar to it.
For the filling:
-800 g of minced meat (pork and beef in equal proportions)
-200 g of cheese (we used mozzarella)
-½ teaspoon ground black pepper
-a teaspoon of granulated garlic (or 2 cloves of fresh garlic)
-a teaspoon of paprika
-green - to taste (optional)
-3 tablespoons oil (for frying).
-a tablespoon of oil (for greasing the tray)
-an egg (for greasing the pie before baking)
-a teaspoon of sesame seeds (to sprinkle the pie before baking).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough: pour the warm milk into a glass. Add sugar and dry yeast. Stir. Allow the resulting composition to "rest" for 10 minutes. It should be covered with the characteristic frothy "hat" (as a result of the activation of the yeast).
2. Sift the flour into a deep bowl and make a hole in the middle of it. Add the eggs, the fermented cream, the melted and slightly cooled butter, the salt and the mold in it.
3. Initially mix with the spoon, and then knead the dough with your hands until you incorporate all the flour into it.
4. Transfer the dough to the work surface. Cover it with the bowl, in which you kneaded it and let it "rest" for 5 minutes.
5. Then continue to knead it with your hands for 5-7 minutes, until it becomes smooth, homogeneous, soft and non-sticky (you no longer need to add flour).
6. Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a deep bowl. Cover it with cling film or a clean kitchen towel and leave it to rise for 1-1.5 hours in a warm place (we put it in the oven heated to 100 ° C and turned off).
7. In the meantime prepare the filling: pass the meat through the meat grinder and cut the onion into cubes.
8. Pour 3 tablespoons of oil into a large pan. Add the onion to it and fry over medium heat until it softens and begins to brown.
9. Then add the minced meat. Stir and fry for about 3 minutes, until all the liquid in the pan has evaporated.
10.At the end add the salt, ground black pepper, granulated garlic and paprika. Mix very well.
11. Transfer the resulting composition to a plate and allow to cool.
12. Then combine it with the cheese given through the large grater.
13.Shape the pie: knead the leavened dough a little, then divide it into 2 unequal parts - 1/3 and 2/3. Shape them into balls.
14. If the filling is not ready yet, cover the dough balls with a clean kitchen towel and let them "rest" for 15 minutes.
15. Spread the larger piece of dough in the shape of a round countertop, with a larger diameter than the tray, in which you will bake the pie.
16. Roll the top on the rolling pin and transfer it to the oiled pan (we baked the pie in a cast iron pan with a diameter of 28 cm). Place it in such a way that it also covers its walls.
17. Spread the meat composition evenly in the top of the tray, pressing it lightly with a spoon.
18. Spread the smaller piece of dough into a rectangular top. Cut it into thick strips.
19. Roll the dough strips into thin bars.
20.Place them on the surface of the pie (in the vertical direction), leaving spaces of 1.5-2 cm between them and breaking the ends, which protrude beyond the pie.
21.Mold other bars from the remaining dough and place them horizontally on the pie so that they intersect with the vertical bars: lift the first vertical bar and pass the horizontal bar under it, repeating this procedure at each second vertical bar.
When arranging the second horizontal bar, change the order: pass the horizontal bar over the first vertical bar and below the second vertical bar & # 8230
Of course, you can shape any ornaments from the smaller piece of dough, decorating the pie as you like.
22. At the end, bend the edges of the pie inwards, giving them a braided look.
23.We were left with a piece of dough and we tried to shape a flower out of it. I placed it in the middle of the pie.
24. Cover the pie with a clean kitchen towel and let it "rest" for 20-30 minutes.
25. Grease the pie with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
26. Bake for about 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. Go for your oven!
27.Then moisten the surface with a little water (with wet hands). Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let it steam for 10 minutes.
28. Transfer it to a plate. Portion it and serve it with great pleasure!
Dry dough or leavened dough (yeast, dried mayonnaise for bread)
Dry doughs or cakes from yeast dough (muffin, dried mayonnaise for bread). How are dry "aloes" made? How are dry dough pancakes used to make bread dough, croissants, cakes, pizza? The old traditional recipe for curd or dried mayonnaise.
My grandmother often did home bread But and very fluffy langoustines. From each portion of leavened dough keep a piece & # 8211 about half a fist. He put it on a clean plate and pressed a little with his palm to make the dough layer thinner, like a cake. He covered it with thin gauze and put it on the sideboard (buffet).
This dough grew, left and at some point dried. For the next loaf or the next portion of langoustines, he used this dried mayo (kovasz in Hungarian lb.), rehydrated it and used it as yeast for a new dough. From the new dough obtained, keep a portion again. We are talking here of course about dough that contains only flour, water and yeast. So we do not keep dough from donuts or cakes (with milk, eggs, etc.) but we can prepare it with these doughs or dry cakes.
I will show you exactly how my grandmother did in Arad. I also learned from her how to keep fresh yeast & # 8211 see more methods here (including for dry yeast).
I saw that in some areas (Oltenia) these doughs (called "aloes") are soaked with water and sprinkled with cornmeal (corn flour). I didn't understand why we wet them if we want to dry them ?? I also tried this option but unfortunately the cornmeal does not hydrate enough and in the finished product the cornmeal granules feel (crunchy) in the teeth in an unpleasant way. In addition, the dough is very wet and requires a long time to dry, with the risk of mold. So I do not recommend this method but if you want you can try it.
From these quantities results 4 dry doughs or cakes from yeast dough. We can also prepare them separately, as a special dough to dry (we don't have to make bread) & # 8211 as a form of keeping fresh yeast if we don't have a freezer or refrigerator.
Puff pastry boats with minced meat and mozzarella they can be eaten for dinner or lunch, but they can also be an aperitif that can be shared with friends.
I am sure that I will find among the children lovers of puff pastry boats filled with minced meat, over which I sprinkle grated mozzarella and arrange some slices of cherry tomatoes.
What could be more appetizing than hot mozzarella, which stretches and makes you feel like you've never eaten something so good?
All boats have benches, and the tomatoes will take on this role.
I remember the pirate-themed party my son wanted when he was little. When I was designing the menu, these boats were at the top of the list. The kids love puff pastry dishes, they love hot mozzarella that stretches, so I offered them not only something that looks like a boat, but also something to their taste.
Puff pastry boats with minced meat and mozzarella are prepared quickly, easily, with ingredients at hand.
I have a lot of recipes on the blog with pastry dough, and appetizers are the most appreciated. You can find them in this link. Pateuri & # 8220primavera & # 8221, vol recipes have a wind with various fillings, vegetable tarts, mushroom pies or meat or sausages in & # 8220 pajamas & # 8221 are just a few ideas that you will find posted in this collection of recipes.
In general, puff pastry recipes are very quick and very easy to prepare, being a life-saving solution for me when I want to make something nice and with great care for my friends and their children, but also for mine. They can be eaten for breakfast, as a snack or as an appetizer at parties.
For the puff pastry boats with minced meat and mozzarella I used Mozzarella Hochland – Warm delicacies. It seemed appropriate for what I chose to cook for my son, a little surprise on the first day of school. I am sure that my surprise will delight him for the memories, but also for the good taste.
It can be said that my puff pastry boats with minced meat and mozzarella are a kind of Turkish pide in the fast version. During last year's holiday, Harry ate mainly this dish, with various fillings (cheeses, meat or vegetables and cheeses).
My boy ate puff pastry boat with minced meat and mozzarella as lunch, and the one kept for my husband he also ate.
He tells me he's going through a & # 8220 growing period & # 8221, so he needs to eat more. And it really grows! She's already overtaken my husband by a head.
After all, small joys like this can be pleasant memories over many years. When he goes on his way, he will know that small gestures are evidence of love. And he will do the same for his children.
I hope you will like my recipe and you will try it soon.
I leave you with the list of ingredients and how to prepare puff pastry boats with minced meat and mozzarella.
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
140 g Hochland mozzarella
8 cherry tomatoes (elongated shape)
I hardened the onion in the hot oil, then I put the meat and spices and I hardened the meat for about 5 minutes.
I poured water over the meat and continued to cook over low heat until the water evaporated, then I took the pan off the heat and let the meat cool completely. During this time I shaved the mozzarella, beat the egg, then shaped the boats.
I spread the two sheets of thawed puff pastry and cut them in half in width. I rolled the edges from the outside to the inside, then tightened the ends. it would be best for the maneuver to take place directly in the baking tray, otherwise the dough must be cooled and the dough to be moved without spoiling its shape. I had flour sprinkled under the dough and I moved them with 2 knives with a very wide blade.
I divided the meat into 4 boats, spread it on their bottoms, then sprinkled grated mozzarella and decorated with quarters of cherry tomatoes. I greased the edges with beaten egg, then I baked the boats in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
It is eaten hot and with appetite!
I invite you to follow me on Instagram here.
If you like recipes in video format, I invite you to see my simple and quick recipes, here.
Caucasian hicin with meat and greens
“Hicin” is a traditional recipe of Caucasian cuisine and is a thin dough pie, filled with lots of meat and greens or potatoes with cheese. Once upon a time, this recipe was considered the most honorable, and the invitation to a dinner with this food was a sign of special respect for the host to the guests. Try this delicious, juicy and fragrant recipe and honor your guests with such a legendary dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda
Note: See Measuring Ingredients
Ingredients for the filling
- greens (green onions, parsley)
- salt and black pepper to taste
Note: See Measuring Ingredients
Method of preparation
1. Put kefir, egg, butter, sugar, salt, flour and baking soda in a deep bowl.
2. Mix the ingredients well and knead the dough until it sticks to your hands.
3. Finely chop the onion and greens and mix it with the minced meat (choose the meat according to your preferences). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide the dough and filling into an equal number of balls. The dough balls should be slightly larger than the filling balls.
5. Make a hole in the ball of dough and put the filling ball in it.
6. Glue the dough, bringing the edges over the filling.
7. Flatten the filled ball with your hand, then spread it with a rolling pin, forming a cake about 6-7 mm thick.
8. Fry the pies on a well-heated pan, without oil (you can add a little if desired), on both sides, until golden brown.
Puff pastry roses with apples and cinnamon - a dessert with a very original look!
A simple and quick recipe! A very good-looking and tasty dessert!
-a teaspoon of cinnamon.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the water and caster sugar in a heat-resistant bowl. Put them on the fire and heat the contents until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2.Wash and dry the apples. Cut them into quarters and remove the stalks. Then cut them into thin slices 3-4 mm thick.
3. Gradually put (in small portions) the apple slices in the sugar syrup. Boil them for 1-2 minutes from the moment of boiling, over low heat. Thus they will become softer and more elastic. Be careful not to overheat them.
4. Transfer them to a strainer and let them cool.
5. Take a sheet of dough and roll it out with a rolling pin to a thickness of 3-4 mm. Then cut it into longitudinal strips, about 8-10 cm wide.
6. Grease each strip of dough with a medium, longitudinal and thin strip of jam (you can use any type of jam).
7.Place the apple slices on one of the longitudinal edges of the dough strip: they must overlap and exceed the edge of the dough strip by 5-6 mm.
8. Bend the opposite edge of the dough strip inwards (by 1 cm).
9.Then shape the rose, rolling the strip of dough with all the apples in the form of a roll, in the longitudinal direction.
10. Glue the “seam” of the roll and place it with the filling up in a muffin paper. Put it in the muffin tray.
11.Insert the tray in the preheated oven to 200 ° C and bake the roses for 25-30 minutes.
12. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 10-15 minutes.
13.Combine powdered sugar and cinnamon (to taste). Sprinkle the roses with the mixture.
It's a delicious dessert: a successful combination of puff pastry, apples and cinnamon!