Ingredients for making "FUN DOGS" buns for the upcoming 2018 Yellow Dog
- Flour 450g +100 g (for adding)
- Milk 150 g
- Dry yeast 8 g
- 2 eggs
- Butter 70 g
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Yolk 1 pc.
- Sausages 2-3 pcs.
- Raisins 1 handful
- Main Ingredients Sausage and Sausage, Milk, Flour, Yeast Dough
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
At first glance it may seem that the recipe is not easy, however, such dogs are obtained just once or twice.
Yeast dough in milk is tasty and soft.
Such funny dogs always attract children. If desired, they can be involved in this process and then the preparation of such dogs will become even more fun than the dogs themselves).
1. Sift the flour and add warm milk, yeast, salt, sugar, eggs, melted butter and knead the dough. Leave it for 60 minutes in a warm place.
2. Divide the dough into small pieces, round them and leave for 15 minutes.
3. Cut the sausages a little diagonally.
4. Form a little dog: roll each piece of dough into an oval cake and make a small cut in the upper part of the cake, put a piece of sausage on its lower part and turn the dough so that the upper cut is on the sausage. We make cuts on the sides and slightly push them apart - these are ears.
5. Cover the dog with a towel and leave for proofing for 30 minutes.
6. Using raisins, we form the nose and eyes of the dogs.
7. Grease the buns with the egg.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!