Ingredients for the preparation of baked BARBAR STEAK in a honey mustard marinade
- Silver carp steak 800 g
- French mustard in grains 2 tbsp. l
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Lemons 2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil (odorless) 40 ml
- Spices for fish 2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Main IngredientsHoney, Mustard
- Serving 4 servings
Honey mustard marinade gives the fish an incredible taste and aroma. Such a dish can be both festive and everyday.
You can serve fish with a side dish of rice or potatoes, or you can just have a main course.
1. Rub the fish steak with a mixture of salt and spices for fish.
2. Prepare the marinade: squeeze the juice of lemons and mix with honey, mustard and butter.
3. Send the fish to the marinade for 30 minutes. During this time, we turn it over several times.
4. Cover the form with foil and send to the oven 200 degrees for 30 minutes, 5 minutes before ready, remove the foil.
Enjoy your meal!