Coffee Orange Pie Ingredients
- Egg whites 5 pcs
- Butter 100 g
- Icing sugar 100 g
- Coffee 4 tsp
- Flour 250 g
- Honey 30 g
- Orange 1 pc
- Cinnamon 1 tbsp. spoon (optional)
- Soda 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil to lubricate the mold to taste
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Flour, Sugar, Honey, Coffee
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
My colleague once shared this recipe with me, and he very quickly took root in my family. The cake is airy, with a rich aroma of coffee and orange. Cope with its preparation is simple, and the result will please you. For those who love such pastries, I highly recommend it!
1. Beat cold squirrels with a pinch of salt in a strong foam.
2. Add the melted butter mixed with sugar and cinnamon, as well as coffee, flour and soda to the proteins. Mix very carefully, trying to maintain the airiness of the proteins.
3. Cut the orange into circles or semicircles.
4. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil and honey.
5. At the bottom of the form, lay the oranges in one layer, and on top of the oranges lay the dough.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
7. When the cake has cooled slightly, turn it over to the dish.
Enjoy your meal!