Ingredients for the preparation of cocoa with condensed milk
- Milk 250 milliliters
- Cream 11% 250 milliliters
- Cocoa 15 grams
- Condensed milk 3 teaspoons
- Cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- Marshall or whipped cream to serve (optional)
- Main Ingredients Milk, Cream, Cocoa and Chocolate, Condensed Milk
- Serving 2 servings
Casserole, whisk, ladle.
Step 1: warm the milk with cream.
Combine the milk and cream in a saucepan and set on low heat. Preheat well, but in no case do not let it boil. Just wait for the steam to rise from the surface.
Step 2: boil cocoa with condensed milk.
Add cocoa powder and whisk everything with a whisk until foam appears. Then pour in the condensed milk and continue whisking to make the drink froth.
Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring with a whisk all the time, until the cocoa is completely dissolved and cooked.
Step 3: serve cocoa with condensed milk.
Pour the condensed milk into mugs, garnish with ground cinnamon and sweet marshmallows or whipped cream. And drink while the drink is hot.
Enjoy your meal!
- In addition, a little milk or bitter chocolate can be dissolved in cocoa for a more rich taste of the drink.