Gingerbread Coffee Ingredients
- Milk 50 milliliters
- Maple syrup, honey or sugar 1 teaspoon
- 1/3 teaspoon ginger
- Cardamom 3 pieces
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cloves 3 pieces
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- Vanilla 1 cm from the pod
- Ground coffee 2 teaspoons
- Water 150 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Milk, Coffee
- Serving 1 serving
Cup, Turk, spoon.
Step 1: prepare the spice mixture.
All spices just need to grind and mix. Their proportions are not accurate, you can experiment by adding more and less to get the best taste for you. I recommend preparing the spice mixture for several cups, just to add about 1-2 teaspoons when preparing the drink, without wasting time preparing the mixture itself. It is very convenient if you want to treat guests, for example.
Step 2: brewing gingerbread coffee.
Add spices to ground coffee, fill with water and brew like regular coffee until fully cooked.
Pour the brewed coffee into a cup, add maple syrup or another sweetener to your taste and milk. Milk can be preheated or added cold, this is also to your taste.
Step 3: serve gingerbread coffee.
When serving, decorate the coffee by sprinkling some spices on top and enjoy the drink while it is hot. Delicious!
Enjoy your meal!
- You can make gingerbread coffee also from instant coffee, for this just add spices to the cup and brew it in boiling water, mixing everything well.