The ingredients for cooking are simply Unification Pie "TROPICAL PARADISE"
- Flour 250 g
- 2 eggs
- Butter 100 g
- Sugar 120 g
- Coconut flakes 20 g
- Canned pineapples (rings) 7 pcs.
- 10 g baking powder
- Main ingredients: Pineapple, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
The cake is very tasty, with a rich taste and aroma of pineapple and coconut. This recipe has been written down in my cookbook for a very long time, and I have always connected it with the views of the old Soviet cartoon - “A Gift for the Elephant”, in which the elephant treated its guests with a very beautiful pineapple pie.
So this time, watching this wonderful cartoon with my grandson, we decided to prepare a delicious pie for evening tea drinking.
Cooking is simply a pie TROPICAL PARADISE pie:
1. Beat melted butter with sugar and white eggs.
2. Add coconut, baking powder and flour. Knead the dough.
3. Put the half of the dough in a baking dish greased with oil.
4. Then diced canned pineapples.
5. The remaining half of the dough is laid out with wet hands on pineapples in the form of small pieces of dough.
6. Send the cake to the oven 180 degrees for about 60 minutes.
7. We decorate the cake at our discretion. I decorated with icing sugar and coconut.
Enjoy your meal!